Saule Technologies CEO Piotr Krych shared the company’s story at the recent event celebrating the 15th anniversary of Poland’s membership in the EU. Help from the European Union and the National Centre for Research and Development has been crucial in our progress, and we highly appreciate it.
Currently supported projects we are involved in include:
- Building a prototype of an ultrathin and flexible photovoltaic mat on the base of perovskite technology of solar cells to power autonomous platforms unmanned aerial vehicles, as well as a number of electronic devices in field conditions.
- Research and development on a transparent, flexible electrode with barrier properties for applications in optoelectronics.
- Semi-transparent single junctions and highly efficient opaque tandem photovoltaics based on perovskite materials for BIPV and BAPV applications.
- MAking pErovskiteS TRuly explOitable [MAESTRO]/
- Efficient Structures and Processes for Reliable Perovskite Solar Modules [ESPResSo]
You can find more information on our Projects page.