Saule Technologies is looking for a Knowledge Manager (a.k.a. Office Perovskite Scientist). As a Knowledge Manager you would be responsible for promoting and utilizing the company’s knowledge assets. You would work both internally through the company and externally with the company’s capitalists, stakeholders and clients.
The main responsibilites will include:
– Support in the preparation of project proposals
– Evaluation of collaboration opportunities from business and technical points of view
– Support in the management of our growing IP assets: patents and trade secrets
– Preparation of documents and reports for internal and external use
– Participation in business discussions with potential partners and investors
– International travel to attend business meetings (occasionally)
– Participation in marketing activities
– Support in knowledge alignment, business decision making
– A degree in chemistry, materials science, physics or related discipline
– Good understanding and knowledge of solid-state chemistry, semiconductor physics, and solar cell operation
– Experience with perovskite-based materials, thin-film formation, solar cell fabrication and characterization
– Experience with various thin-film deposition techniques, working knowledge of the ink-jet printing technique will be advantageous
– Excellent command of written and spoken English language (C1 or higher)
– Excellent communication skills
– Initiative, open-minded, analytical and independent thinking
– Motivation and responsibility
Please send your detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The controller of your personal data is Saule Sp. z o. o. (Postępu 14B, 02-676 Warsaw). Detailed information on the processing of personal data can be found here: https://sauletech.com/privacy-policy.
If you would like to participate in future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause with the following content:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by Saule Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1, 4.5.2016 EN.”