We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
– Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
– Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
– Collaborate with other teams, ensure brand consistency
– Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
– Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
– Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
– Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
– Reporting to the board on progress and challenges
– Proven work experience as a Social media manager
– Hands on experience in content management
– Excellent copywriting skills
– Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
– Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of online marketing channels
– Familiarity with web design
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical and multitasking skills
– Background in science and technology will be a big plus
If you would like to participate in future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause with the following content:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by Saule Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1, 4.5.2016 EN.”
Other job offers
Saule Technologies jest jedną z pierwszych firm na świecie zajmujących się komercjalizacją ogniw fotowoltaicznych na bazie perowskitów. Firma jest pionierem w używaniu technologii druku ink-jet do produkcji elastycznych, lekkich, półprzezroczystych i...
We are looking for a scientist to join the research team working on the development of a thin-film functional coating deposition process for novel optoelectronic applications. The successful candidate will have documented experience in thin-film deposition...
Saule Technologies is looking for a scientist to join the research team working on the development of printable perovskite solar cells. The successful candidate will have documented experience in materials development and characterization, he will be...