Saule Technologies is looking for a scientist to join the research team working on the development of printable perovskite solar cells.
The successful candidate will have documented experience in materials development and characterization, he will be enthusiastic to work in a collaborative research environment with proactive attitude and creative thinking.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Synthesis of the new materials constituting the next generation photovoltaics
– Assembling thin-film photovoltaic devices
– Optoelectronic, electrical and structural characterization of the materials and devices
– Use of different deposition methods, including high vacuum and printing techniques
– Contribution to the design and development of the scientific projects
– Compliance with the quality and health standards
– Supporting the Saule team in achieving the goals
– A degree in chemistry, materials science, physics or related discipline
– Good understanding and knowledge of solid-state chemistry, semiconductor physics, and solar cell operation
– Experience with perovskite-based materials, thin-film formation, solar cell fabrication and characterization
– Experience with various thin-film deposition techniques, working knowledge of the ink-jet printing technique will be advantageous
– Working knowledge of a range of electrical and optical characterization methods
– Experience with crystallographic analysis and diffraction techniques
– Good communication skills, initiative, independent thinking
Please send their detailed CV and cover letter to
If you would like to participate in future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause with the following content:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by Saule Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1, 4.5.2016 EN.”
Other job offers
We are looking for a scientist to join the research team working on the development of a thin-film functional coating deposition process for novel optoelectronic applications. The successful candidate will have documented experience in thin-film deposition...