Saule Technologies is looking for a scientist to join the research team working on the development of printable perovskite solar cells.
The successful candidate will have documented experience in materials development and characterisation, he will be enthusiastic to work in a collaborative research environment with proactive attitude and creative thinking.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Synthesis of the new materials constituting the next generation photovoltaics
– Assembling thin-film photovoltaic devices
– Optoelectronic, electrical and structural characterisation of the materials and devices
– Use of different deposition methods, including high vacuum and printing techniques
– Contribution to the design and development of the scientific projects
– Compliance with the quality and health standards
– Supporting the Saule team in achieving the goals
– A degree in chemistry, materials science, physics or related discipline
– Good understanding and knowledge of solid-state chemistry, semiconductor physics and solar cell operation
– Experience with perovskite-based materials, thin-film formation, solar cell fabrication and characterization
– Experience with various thin-film deposition techniques, working knowledge of the ink-jet printing technique will be advantageous
– Working knowledge of a range of electrical and optical characterisation methods
– Experience with crystallographic analysis and diffraction techniques
– Good communication skills, initiative, independent thinking
The position is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
Candidates should send their detailed CV and cover letter to jobADDRESSsauletech.com