Saule Technologies is looking for an experienced engineer to oversee foolproof cleanroom operation and provide essential equipment maintenance. The suitable candidate will act as a lead technical authority to the scientific personnel working in the laboratory.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Overseeing realiable daily operation of the assigned laboratory, quality control, inventory checks, equipment maintenance, and compliance with quality assurance and health and safety standards
– Continuous monitoring of the essential laboratory parameters (e.g. temperature, pressure, humidity, particle level, HEPA filters status, technical gas level)
– Continuous monitoring of the glove box systems (e.g. operation status, sensor status, performing regeneration cycles)
– Continuous monitoring of the deposition systems (e.g. foolproof operation, pumping system status, chamber cleaning)
– Working under minimal supervision performing a variety of both, routine and non-standard laboratory tests in accordance with established procedures
– Applying critical analysis and scientific inquiry to solve both, technical and non-technical problems
– Experience in performing laboratory equipment technical maintenance
– Good understanding of the cleanroom laboratory operations
– Working knowledge of a range of characterization techniques, including: scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction spectroscopy, contact profilometry, advanced optical microscopy
– Excellent precision and attention to detail
– Ability to work as part of a team in a high volume, dynamic laboratory
The position is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
Candidates should send their detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org