Saule Technologies is an international team of highly skilled, motivated and teamwork-oriented professionals focused on one goal – to make ultra-thin, flexible solar cells based on perovskites. We work in one of the most advanced optoelectronics laboratories in Europe.
We would like you to:
- Have experience in performing laboratory equipment technical maintenance,
- Have a good understanding of the cleanroom laboratory operations,
- Understand the need for excellent precision and attention to detail,
- Be excited to work as part of a team in a high volume, dynamic laboratory,
- Speak English and feel comfortable with both technical and non-technical conversations,
- Be open minded and creative with problem-solving,
- Enjoy independence and take responsibility in your everyday work.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing reliable daily operation of laboratories and cleanrooms, quality control, inventory checks, and compliance with quality assurance and health and safety standards,
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of glovebox- ,vacuum-, and laminar flow systems (e.g. temperature, pressure, operation status, sensor status, performing regeneration cycles, etc..)
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of the essential laboratory parameters (e.g. temperature, pressure, humidity, particle level, HEPA filters status, technical gas levels, etc..)
- Working under minimal supervision performing a variety of both, routine and non-standard laboratory tests in accordance with established procedures,
- Applying critical analysis and scientific inquiry to solve both, technical and nontechnical problems.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package, which includes benefits,
- Working in a friendly environment with an international team coming from 10 countries,
- Working with world-class team of scientists with over 100 scientific publications and more to follow,
- Being a part of a rapidly expanding industry with a wide range of possibilities for self-development.
Is it you we are looking for?
Please send us your detailed CV and cover letter to This is an email link: